GPMS is welcoming all people with passion
We invite you to review the openings listed below. New postings may be added at any time so check back frequently to see if new opportunities match your interests and skillsets. If you feel you have got what it takes to excel with us please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING
Opportunity: GPMS is looking for a dynamic B2B marketing leader to help build awareness for its revolutionary technology and deliver on its growth opportunity. This role will require you to develop our brand, positioning and go-to-market strategy with others and then own the day-to-day marketing functions of the company. Leading a small team of thinker/doers, you will plan activities and deploy budget to achieve the goals you help define. Experience with B2B organizations (sales teams) and technical products is key; familiarity with aviation or IoT products very helpful. Most importantly, we want someone passionate about their craft looking to build a track record of success and contribute to our mission.
Company: GPMS (www.gpms-vt.com) is an exciting, venture-backed growth company with groundbreaking remote monitoring technology used to assess the health and status of complex equipment, especially rotorcraft. Our Foresight MX product combines fleet and machine condition monitoring to allow operators to optimize the performance of their assets, improving availability, lowering maintenance cost, and enhancing safety. We’re working on a range of helicopter platforms including traditional aircraft (Bell, Airbus) and the emerging eVTOL sector and have just closed a round of equity financing. To learn more about how we’re using data and connectivity to change the industry, check out www.gpms-vt.com.
Location: Greater Burlington Vermont or willing to relocate is preferred. Remote location with regular travel also possible.
Compensation: Compensation package will include salary, benefits and equity will be based on experience. We will build the right compensation package for the right candidate.
Management: Position reports to the President.
- Learn and develop the brand positioning, product value proposition, competitive differentiators, target market segments and core personas in our market.
- Review marketing messages for consistency with the above and ensure the flow across core collateral. Build out stories that communicate what we do, why we do it, how we do it, and why it matters.
- With other team members, develop a marketing plan that covers all layers of the marketing funnel, from awareness through consideration and purchase, and utilizes appropriate marketing tools at each layer.
- Execute the marketing plan and manage the day-to-day marketing responsibilities of the company including (but not limited to!):
- Website architecture, content and design (WordPress)
- Sales collateral, including pdfs, presentation decks, sell sheets, brochures, etc.
- Video collateral
- Database development and email marketing (Hubspot)
- SEO and digital advertising
- Social media engagement
- Event marketing (tradeshows)
- Content development and PR
- Gear the marketing activities above to build awareness and generate demand resulting in inbound leads. Develop and track key metrics for the funnel.
- Build a predictable funnel for revenue and propel the company to be in the leadership position for owning the category that we are defining.
- Develop a consistent voice for the company.
- Manage external design resources, PR agency and industry analyst relationships.
- Understand what our customers’ want, why they buy from us or a competitor.
- Recent experience in a marketing leadership role with responsibility for creating and executing a successful strategy focused on brand building and new customer acquisition.
- B2B marketing experience (sales team coordination) with technical products or software. A background in aviation or network connected products is a plus.
- Experience working in mid-sized entrepreneurial growth companies. Demonstrated ability to generate a big impact without a big budget. Ideal candidates will have gone through the high growth and scalability issues of a startup or high growth stage company.
- Track record of implementing a digital lead gen program that resulted in significant customer acquisition.
- Demonstrated success with messaging, branding, content marketing, and public relations.
- Experience with international markets and customers is a plus.
- Must be strategic, analytical, collaborative, focused, creative and results oriented.
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
Opportunity: GPMS is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about aviation to lead its growing sales team and drive adoption of its revolutionary remote monitoring technology. This individual will be responsible for developing the overall go-to-market plan, defining the key metrics of the sales funnel, and then executing to meet ambitious revenue targets and growth plans. We are looking for a sales professional with extensive functional experience and skills who also understands and has thrived in the aviation sector. They must be self-motivated, outcomes driven, curious, collaborative, empathetic and technically adept.
Company: GPMS (www.gpms-vt.com) is an exciting, venture-backed growth company with groundbreaking remote monitoring technology used to assess the health and status of complex equipment, especially rotorcraft. Our Foresight MX product combines fleet and machine condition monitoring to allow operators to optimize the performance of their assets, improving availability, lowering maintenance cost, and enhancing safety. We’re working on a range of helicopter platforms including traditional aircraft (Bell, Airbus) and the emerging eVTOL sector and have just closed a round of equity financing. To learn more about how we’re using data and connectivity to change the industry, check out www.gpms-vt.com
Location: Can be located anywhere in the US. Company is headquartered in Burlington, Vermont with a substantial team presence in the Dallas Metroplex area.
Compensation: Compensation plan will include base, commissions, full benefit plan, and equity. Overall compensation package will be based on experience and potential. We want to hire someone who is motivated and confident in their ability to be successful in this role.
Management: Position reports to the President.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Develop and execute a strategic account level plan
- Market to, sell to and negotiate with customers through in-person meetings, product demonstrations, sales presentations, email, phone and web conferencing
- Assist with defining pricing strategies
- Foster existing customer relationships to enable additional sales and references
- Assist in collecting, compiling, and presenting competitive intelligence
- Aid in preparation of annual and monthly forecasts of sales revenues
- Coordinate efforts of marketing and product development to solve customer problems
- 10+ years of demonstrated success as an individual sales contributor and sales leader managing teams
- Experience in aviation, preferably selling aviation technology (avionics, software), maintenance (Part 145 repair station, MRO) or flight services (operator).
- Strong relationships (past sales, partnerships, industry committees, etc.) with helicopter operators, maintainers, and pilots a plus.
- Experience with both direct and channel strategies, reseller and agent models, and international sales management required.
- Track record of closing deals valued between $200k – $500k+.
- Demonstrated skills navigating and penetrating multi-person sales at big accounts
- Must enjoy the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small fast growing company.
- Must possess a commitment and passion for achieving customer satisfaction
- Must be articulate and communicate with ease at public speaking
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Driven problem solver and a proven track record in achieving goals
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills
GPMS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity.